FedEx ... The CB - Ajedrez Forums (2023)

Richardhg

18. August 2021

#1

Recently I asked the chess game of Chess Bazaar. She sent for her credit within 2 days. Everything seemed good. However, in the last 5 or 6 days, Fedex reported the same thing: "In local Fedex facilities"In Neu -delhi.arriba.do I know that it did not go through customs.

Therefore, there is a problem with Fedex or Indian Customs or Fedex in a dispute with CB O.In my limited experience, Fedex was not as efficient as DHL in the movement packages of India. However, this delay is far fromThe limits of normal.

Did anyone have a similar problem? Thank you.

Wids88

18. August 2021

#2

Something similar happens to me with the Fed Ex. So suddenly it was in the United States. It was as if they were warming to update their persecution until they were in the United States.

Fugital

18. August 2021

#3

If it helps, I have chess pieces in Frankfurt, Germany: the pieces were clean and waited internationally as usual due to reduced international flights.
I did not buy these pieces of CB and it is with another bearer, but only a thought that indicates that the deliveries are slower at this time, and I expected it when I asked Germany.

Power 18

18. August 2021

#4

I would say that if you are in a local Fedex installation, this is a Fedex problem.

Optatzzerdave

19. August 2021

#5

All users were careless, careless, careless. And everyone hides behind Covid. An apology, without reason. They had almost 2 years to collect their shit, clowns!

Pulverdigit wrote:

If it helps, I have chess pieces in Frankfurt, Germany: the pieces were clean and waited internationally as usual due to reduced international flights.
I did not buy these pieces of CB and it is with another bearer, but only a thought that indicates that the deliveries are slower at this time, and I expected it when I asked Germany.

You do not have to worry. This is quite normal and often occurs from the local operator to the system. For a transfer to Australia, the State does not change for several weeks and, if it changes, you can wait for the set in a few days.

Richardhg

19. August 2021

#7

Still in the local Fedex facilities when I checked this morning. Fedex updates the report once or twice a day, even if there are no changes.

For the view

2. September 2021

#8

I have ordered three chess phrases in India in the last 2 months. When Fedex completed the order in Amritsir, there was a "almost immediate local delay beyond our control" and then the package went to Neu-Delhi, where it was due toThe "operational delays" (and who knows the cheese?). After all, it was like a radius from India to Paris to Memphis, TN, to the Seattle area, where I live in 24 to 36 hours ..

Fugital

2. September 2021

#9

My pieces are still in Frankfurt and I am not excited. The fact can take my package even longer when you arrive in Australia.Australia and the need to administer the health and safety of your workforce by administering this demand. It is what it is, and I am happy to be patient, especially if you help employees and systems. It increases anticipation.

Joke

2. September 2021

#10

@ TOWI9mi@PowderDigit

Voices of reason and calm in uncertain and anxious times. I do more to demonstrate this patience in today's world.

Richardhg

2. September 2021

#11

I finally took my base -BaSar -Set through Fedex.@ TOWI9I understood very quickly in 3 days. But according to the Fedex website, the transport pattern was complete-Delhi - Dubai - Neu -Delhi - Lumbory, Italy - Neu -delhi - Memphis.what ???????

And weda

2. September 2021

#12

Wits-End wrote:

@ TOWI9mi@PowderDigit

Voices of reason and calm in uncertain and anxious times. I do more to demonstrate this patience in today's world.

Amazon Prime has had 3 to 4 days instead of its usual 2 days for a year. Each explanation. It is a partial refund of the annual Amazon Prime rates. There are no deliveries that are sent more than a year within this time.

I have no problem with shipping delays.This is a direct lie.

Richardhg

2. September 2021

#13

@Pawen: It is clear to me that delivery times vary greatly to Amazon Prime, depending on where the order is sent. Packages quickly arrive in the Washington DC Metropolitan Region. In other areas, not so much.

Rocket

2. September 2021

#14

The International CB delivery system is the fastest so far.

Joke

2. September 2021

#quince

Pawnerai wrote:

Wits-End wrote:

@ TOWI9mi@PowderDigit

Voices of reason and calm in uncertain and anxious times. I do more to demonstrate this patience in today's world.

Amazon Prime has had 3 to 4 days instead of its usual 2 days for a year. Each explanation. It is a partial refund of the annual Amazon Prime rates. There are no deliveries that are sent more than a year within this time.

I have no problem with shipping delays.This is a direct lie.

I accept. I also discovered that the first packages are promised faster than several times. I think you can't offer as promised.

Tundramike

2. September 2021

#sixteen

My opinion as a buyer for many decades and as a seller that was previously sent from my country is ... it is not CS or Fedex debt. In other words, customs are the bureaucracy of the government. When it is about guaranteeing that everything is legalor delivery, be sure to receive and inspect your VAT. You would not be accused of the seller or the company that was hired for the delivery of the product.

About 5 years ago, of course, I asked for an HP laptop from China.HP sent Fedex and was not maintained by Fedex, but by the bureaucracy of China. Before possible. A place for a week.

Efimlg47

3. September 2021

#17

Tundramike wrote:

My opinion as a buyer for many decades and as a seller that was previously sent from my country is ... it is not CS or Fedex debt. In other words, customs are the bureaucracy of the government. When it is about guaranteeing that everything is legalor delivery, be sure to receive and inspect your VAT. You would not be accused of the seller or the company that was hired for the delivery of the product.

About 5 years ago, of course, I asked for an HP laptop from China.HP sent Fedex and was not maintained by Fedex, but by the bureaucracy of China. Before possible. A place for a week.

@Tundramike- Agreed! I have had the same experience several times. The last time I received a great request from India, it was first damaged before receiving authorization (during which the German customs opened the packaging, some boxes were damaged (It was a collective order of different pictures) and some pictures deleted without moving them back to the box).

Lately I have sent some objects with a premium load from Germany to the United States. Included during the pandemic, the package only took five days to reach the floor, but it remained almost four weeks (!), Which was completely neutralized the idea of sending accelerated.

Theonecalledmichael

3. September 2021

#18

EFIMLG47 wrote:

Tundramike wrote:

My opinion as a buyer for many decades and as a seller that was previously sent from my country is ... it is not CS or Fedex debt. In other words, customs are the bureaucracy of the government. When it is about guaranteeing that everything is legalor delivery, be sure to receive and inspect your VAT. You would not be accused of the seller or the company that was hired for the delivery of the product.

About 5 years ago, of course, I asked for an HP laptop from China.HP sent Fedex and was not maintained by Fedex, but by the bureaucracy of China. Before possible. A place for a week.

@Tundramike- Agreed! I have had the same experience several times. The last time I received a great request from India, it was first damaged before receiving authorization (during which the German customs opened the packaging, some boxes were damaged (It was a collective order of different pictures) and some pictures deleted without moving them back to the box).

Lately I have sent some objects with a premium load from Germany to the United States. Included during the pandemic, the package only took five days to reach the floor, but it remained almost four weeks (!), Which was completely neutralized the idea of sending accelerated.

Yes, I can confirm this, except that the purchase in a mass part 👀.Dens July 1.Each program that appears in the EU.

Top Articles
Latest Posts
Article information

Author: The Hon. Margery Christiansen

Last Updated: 11/30/2022

Views: 5325

Rating: 5 / 5 (50 voted)

Reviews: 81% of readers found this page helpful

Author information

Name: The Hon. Margery Christiansen

Birthday: 2000-07-07

Address: 5050 Breitenberg Knoll, New Robert, MI 45409

Phone: +2556892639372

Job: Investor Mining Engineer

Hobby: Sketching, Cosplaying, Glassblowing, Genealogy, Crocheting, Archery, Skateboarding

Introduction: My name is The Hon. Margery Christiansen, I am a bright, adorable, precious, inexpensive, gorgeous, comfortable, happy person who loves writing and wants to share my knowledge and understanding with you.